top of page

Grupo do Curso de Formação em ACP

Público·20 membros

Today: Oxford Utd vs Northampton Town live stream 20 January 2024 TV

Oxford United vs Northampton Town on Sat, Jan 20, 2024, 15:00 UTC. Check live results, H2H, match stats, lineups, player ratings, insights, team forms, ...

Pressure now on Spurs? After Liverpool's U-turn, Tottenham Hotspur Supporters' Trust have urged their club to reverse the decision to furlough 550 non-playing staff. The Warm-Up Liverpool do the right thing, but let’s not praise them too much. Read Nick Miller's Warm-Up here. Dressing room of Liverpool before the Premier League match between Liverpool FC and Tottenham Hotspur at Anfield on October 27, 2019 in Liverpool, United Kingdom. Media playback is not supported on this device MOTD 2: Marco Silva could lose job if Everton lose to Liverpool - Martin Keown If Silva is to get the win he and his side so desperately need they will have to achieve something no other side has managed in the league for 11 months. Since losing 2-1 at Manchester City on 3 January, Liverpool's top-flight record reads: played 31, won 26, drawn 5, lost 0. Hibs go into this game on the back of a managerial change, with Jack Ross taking over at the helm of the club last week. Hibs sacked Paul Heckingbottom after losing to Celtic in the Scottish League Cup and hope that Ross can restart their season. At home, Galatasaray who is slowing down in the championship race will welcome Gaziantep newly promoted this season in the 28th round match. Will Galatasaray regain the joy of winning after 3 rounds to shorten the gap with the throne head. Or Gaziantep will create seismographs to break the string of no wins at number 5. When Christian Luyindama and Marco are sidelined with injuries, and Ryan Donk is suspended, Ahmet Calik and Mariano are expected to start in the middle position. defense, meaning Martin Linnes will start on the right. The number one goalkeeper Fernando Muslera is suffering from a fractured tibia and will not be able to return until February 2021 so Okan Kocuk is expected to replace in the wooden frame. Adem Buyuk, who is not expected to start this weekend, has been suspended and striker Florin Andone has suffered a previous round injury and because he will not be able to return before the end of this season, so His loan agreement has been terminated Since the band kicked off, I am much more of an occasional five-a-side player - we had a kickaround in the park this week actually - but I'm still a massive fan of grass-roots football and a huge supporter of the men's and women's game. Women's football has made such amazing leaps and bounds in the past few years and I am really disappointed to see it is not coming back after the season was halted early by the coronavirus pandemic. Carrasco left Atletico in 2018 for Chinese club Dalian Professional and has scored 22 goals in the Chinese Super League. But Diego Simeone, who signed Carrasco on a five-year-deal from Monaco in 2015, has brought the winger back to the Spanish capital on loan until the end of the 2019/2020 season. Atletico are ten points adrift of La Liga leaders Real Madrid but can close the gap when they face their city rivals at the Bernabeu on Saturday. Nottingham are unbeaten in their last five Championship matches. Nottingham have three straight wins at home in the Championship. The last four meetings between the two sides have yielded under 2.5 goals. Reading have lost just one of their last 10 matches. Reading have three wins in four away matches. Two of the Championship’s top six meet this weekend, as Nottingham Forest head to Bristol City. We expect an entertaining game here, as two sides who try to get forward clash with their promotion hopes on the line. These two are drifting away from the top two and they’re in danger of slipping out of the playoff spots, so a result here is crucial. The Oman Football Association made the announcement on its social media channels late on Sunday, a month after Koeman's departure. Ivankovic previously worked as an assistant to Miroslav Blazevic when Croatia reached the semi-finals of the World Cup in 1998 before leading Iran to the finals in Germany in 2006. Robertson picked up an injury during the first half of last season's incredible comeback win over Barcelona - but still produced one of the highlights when he gave Lionel Messi a little push in the head after an early challenge. What was that all about?"I sometimes play as a fan and not as a professional footballer, which is maybe my downfall at times," Robertson says. It got lively early on at Anfield - but that was nothing compared to what came next in what BBC Sport readers recently declared the greatest Champions League semi-final"Me and Fabinho were tracking Messi back and we both ended up on the ground and I just ruffled his hair a bit. Arsenal have averaged only 1.0 goal per game under Arteta so far, though they conceded a total of just three goals at the other end, and from the outside at least, it looks like the former Man City assistant has madethe tightening of the Gunners' notoriously porous defence his first priority. Between the 3 games played today this one has the best odds for the over 2.5 goals line, and they really should not be at 1.40, I would rate them 1.30 at the most, because Taichung Blue has two big wins against similar opponents to Taoyuan W this season starting on opening day with a 5-1 hammering of Kaohsiung W, and two rounds ago they also won 3-1 with New Taipei W but they had the lead 3-0 from half-time of the game, so I see them quite capable of scoring 3+ in this one all by themselves. Everyone in football will lose out if that happens," he told reporters in a conference call. I don't think it's responsible to make that consideration at the moment. If we have any chance of finishing the season, we have to do so because the impact for players and everyone else in the game will be great if we don't. Getafe vs Levante predictions for Sunday’s early evening La Liga kick-off at Coliseum Alfonso Perez. After Europa League success in midweek, can Getafe close in on the top six when they square off against Levante this weekend? Read on for all our free La Liga predictions and betting tips. Posted at 81' Foul by Djibril Sow (Eintracht Frankfurt). SubstitutionPosted at 79' Substitution, Borussia Dortmund. Mario Götze replaces Erling Haaland. Posted at 78' Attempt missed. Mahmoud Dahoud (Borussia Dortmund) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right following a corner. SubstitutionPosted at 78' Substitution, Eintracht Frankfurt. Djibril Sow replaces Sebastian Rode. At the weekend, Tottenham had a choking 3-2 victory over Aston Villa in the round of 26 Premier League 2019/2020. However, after this match, hero Son Heung-Min was seriously injured. The Korean striker broke his right arm bone, needed surgery. As reported by the medical team, with this injury, Son Heung-Min will take a few weeks off. RB Leipzig's defense was not good when they conceded 7 goals in the last 5 matches. Therefore, the attack "patchwork" of Tottenham can still make things if playing properly, complying with Mourinho's legal game. I believe Mourinho , I choose Tottenham 0 AH. Good luck Northampton Town Overseas supporters can watch Saturday's game at Oxford United live via iFollow! Northampton Town versus Oxford United, Sat Jan 20 2024, Live Match Centre ... Read his views here. On Thursday, Marcus Foley made the case for Sadio Mane – claiming that he is "a master of all trades, a jack of none". The Debate: Why Sadio Mane must be PFA Player of the Year And watch their views in all their glory here: Video - 'Mane has no weaknesses!' - Who deserves to be POTY?13:49 11:45 - Rodgers escaped Peru before airport shutdown Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers barely got out of Peru on March 18 just before the airport closed down due to the coronavirus pandemic Reuters have reported. Champion Tatung is not performing well in the season. They have lost to the main rival Taipower in the first round at home, and also had another draw against Futuro in Taichung. They are now even behind Fu Jen in the league table, and their second position in under the threat. Fu Jen University is maintaining their games without many goals scored, and they often manage to make victory with clean sheet. Kaiserslautern and Munich 1860 will face each other in the upcoming match in the 3. Liga in Germany. Kaiserslautern this season have the following results: 9W, 10D and 9L. Meanwhile Munich 1860 have 12W, 9D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. It has not exactly been a season of good cheer for fans of Halifax Town as they have seen their side’s form drop like a stone and with it, their position in the National League plummet. The hosts go into this weekend’s match having claimed just six points from their last eight matches and, as a result, they now find themselves outside of the play-offs and looking a little sorry for themselves. The second half was a one-sided affair as Mbappe was twice provider for Icardi, who has scored 17 goals in 19 games since joining the eight-time League Cup winners. Icardi then returned the favour as his cross was turned in at the back post by the sliding Mbappe for his 19th goal of the season. Di Maria gave away a needless penalty for a shove on Charles Abi with Cabaye seeing his effort saved by Sergio Rico, low down to his right, before the midfielder headed home the rebound. Souness, who also won five league titles with Liverpool but unlike Pogba has never won a World Cup, responded to the Frenchman. The oldest saying in football comes to mind: 'Put your medals on the table'. I've got a big table," the 66-year-old told Sky Sports. Pogba was closing in on a return to action after recovering from an ankle injury when the Premier League season was suspended indefinitely due to the coronavirus pandemic. His approach seemed to be along the lines of 'well, you can play whoever you want in front of me, but when I get to play again, I am going to score'. He is willing to listen too, which is how he has been able to adapt his game under Guardiola. You saw another example of that in City's win over Aston Villa on Sunday. Aguero got another hat-trick, of course, but you also saw him retrieve the ball to help set up his side's second goal. Carroll's return could be a boost for ninth-placed Newcastle who have scored only 18 goals in 18 matches as Brazilian forward Joelinton has struggled. The club record signing, bought for about 40 million pounds ($51. Bundesliga side Hoffenheim, has scored only one goal in 18 league appearances. He's come as a big signing and with the Newcastle number nine shirt," Bruce added. Posted at 54' Mason Mount (Chelsea) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 54' Foul by Ashley Westwood (Burnley). Posted at 52' Foul by Jorginho (Chelsea). Posted at 52' Jack Cork (Burnley) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 51' VAR Decision: Goal Chelsea - Chelsea 3-0 Burnley (Callum Hudson-Odoi). Oxford United - Northampton Town LIVE score League One ≻ Oxford United VS Northampton Town - ≺ 2024-01-20 ≻ Live score football ⚽ Head to head ✓ Lineups ✓ Livestream football match ⋙ Saturday ... It's a different situation. At times it is not going to feel normal. Swansea's last Championship encounter was a goalless home draw on 7 March against second place West Bromwich Albion. Media playback is not supported on this device Championship: Pros and cons to restart - Swans boss Cooper Cooper admitted returning to training after lockdown, amid strict protocols because of the Covid-19 virus, had created a unique set of circumstances. Charlton U23 will host Ipswich U23 for this fixture of the league. Hosts probably are favorites in this game. Charlton U23 have better results in this campaign. Charlton U23 are more ambitious team than their opponent. Also, the hosts have a more offensive team. I expect, the hosts will try to dominate on the home field. However, this is a very unpredictable league. In previous game Charlton U23 lost 3-2 against weak Colchester U23. Also, we have Ipswich U23 who's is not very good team in this campaign. They are currently bottom of the table. True, in previous game Ipswich U23 is won 2-1 against Crystal Palace U23. Yeah, the visitors have a very difficult task. In any case, they will try to pick up the victory. However, given how Matthis de Ligt and, to a lesser extent, Frenkie de Jong, have failed to set the world alight since leaving Amsterdam for Juventus and Barcelona respectively, he should choose his next move wisely. Real Madrid and Manchester United both seem to lurch from crisis to crisis at the current time and he would perhaps be better off at a club with more stability. Replacing him will be one of my biggest challenges because he is irreplaceable. The Argentina forward, who has scored 13 times for City this season, arrived from Atletico Madrid for £38m in 2011. He has been more prolific than anyone else for City and, according to Guardiola, has also scored their most significant goal - the injury-time winner against Queens Park Rangers in 2012 that made the club English champions for the first time since 1968. It's great to have him on my side. One player whose form dipped under Pochettino is 23-year-old Dele Alli, who has struggled to secure a starting spot at Spurs and has lost his place in the England squad, albeit after a series of injuries that have hampered his progress. Mourinho knows he must work hard with the midfielder to return him to his best ahead of England's Euro 2020 campaign. Coventry are not the only ones to thrive of late, as MK Dons have enjoyed a pleasing run of form too. Saturday's visitors, low as they may be in the standings, have avoided defeat in each of their last three league matches, two of which they've won. Not only do they come into this fixture off the back of a trio of victories, but they've also lost just one of their last six. It appears that The Dons are on the up under the stewardship of Russell Martin. Manchester City and Chelsea played out an electrifying 3-3 draw while Bristol City leapfrogged opponents Birmingham City with 1-0 win. Elsewhere Tottenham Hotspur edged past Brighton, West Ham United got the better of Liverpool in a six-goal thriller and Manchester United held on against Everton. But who were the standout stars of the weekend? Leah Galton – Manchester United Everton played their first match at their new Walton Hall Park home on Sunday – but Leah Galton was determined to spoil the party. Typically strong on home turf, Monarcas' prospects look bright heading into the clash and their recent performances in front of the home crowd have been very good. Indeed, the hosts have lost just 1 of their last 9 home outings, winning 6 times in the process whilst plunging home an average of 2.44 goals a game. Odense has 3 wins in a row at home at this moment where they have a record of 5-0-2 so far this season and they are the only club in the league to have defeated Midtjylland this season winning with 1-0 away from home but to be fair the game belonged to Midtjylland and this time I see them scoring as they have 5 wins in a row I mean they even demolished Copenhagen with 4-1 at home so great form for them but Odense is scoring goals with ease so over 2.5 goals at such odds is the best way to go. Runaway leaders Liverpool are the only team to have toppled Leicester at the King Power Stadium since the summer, and City's record at home read an impressive eight wins, two draws and one defeat overall in 2019/20. Somehow 22 points behind Liverpool after only 25 games, City will have to be content with second place and must battle for it, only holding a two-point lead over third-placed Leicester. It''s a strange time for Pep Guardiola. For the first time in his City career, they have gone two games (against United and Spurs) without scoring. Media playback is not supported on this device Slip 'n' slide penalties: Liverpool fans v Everton fans I would not be surprised if Everton are cautious, play three at the back and sit in a little bit - they don't want to get torn apart - so because of all that I can see it being a close game. But the way Liverpool's season has gone so far, I am still going to go with them to find a way of winning. We already know they are capable of doing that when they are not at their best. He said he would walk away if he felt he was not "challenging enough" or was not "motivated enough" to continue. He appears to have the backing of his players. Lyon winger Nikita Parris and Arsenal defender Leah Williamson both came out to defend him after the 1-0 defeat. Neville stressed he would protect those players "until the day I walk out of this job" - a deliberate choice of words which could signify his intention to leave on his own accord. SGS Essen will against Wolfsburg W in match Germany Bundesliga Women. My prediction this match could be the end score is over 3.5 goals due to SGS Essen W on last 3 match in league can make total score is 6 goals. meanwhile, Wolfsburg W on last 3 match in league they can make score is 13 goals. Therefore, I think this match will much score from both team due to result on last 3 match. Moreover both team have same the strength and surely this match will happen much score. Therefore, my prediction this match will the end score is over 3.5 goals. I have to say that this quota is a big surprise to me. AZ Alkmaar is a very efficient team and especially in the home field. They are currently in a bit of a crisis but I appreciate their second place in the Dutch league. Lask is also a great team and they are in great form. They have 6 away victories in their last 6 games. In the last round of the Austrian Championship, they beat the leader in the standings. Lask has never played better so this is a match not for 3 goals but for a lot more. Goztepespor fc will go head to head with Trabzonspor fc in Turkey super league, the visitors won their last game of their meetings with three goals to one and I am expecting them to take three points again from this game. Assisted by Hassan Al Haydos following a fast break. Posted at 113' Foul by Boualem Khoukhi (Al Sadd). Posted at 113' Antony Kai (Hienghène Sport) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 112' Attempt saved. Akram Afif (Al Sadd) right footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. NAC Breda against Jung Ajax in Netherlands Eerste Divisie round 15. Both teams are top of the table with wonderful forms. The host are 6th in the league with 24 points from 14 matches, scoring 21 goals against 15. Both are in Promotion Playoff group. Jung Ajax are 3rd in the league with 26 points from 14 matches, scoring 42 goals against 22. The last 4 meetings between both teams ended in over 2.5 goals scored after 90 minutes of play. I expect goals to be scored here as all Ajax games has mostly seen even over 3.5 or more. Barcelona have not lost a home game in 21 outings. This season, in La Liga, they have won 15 of the 17 they have played, and failed to score in just one. They face the weakest side in La Liga this season and it is easy to pick the hosts as the favorites here. While Espanyol have failed to score in four of their last five matches, Barcelona have scored two or more in their last three. We don’t expect Barca to slow down, given their chase for the title and after scoring four against Villarreal, they have their momentum back. An emphatic victory for the hosts seems to be on the cards and we will go for a 3-0 win for Barcelona. Worrying times for Watford - the statsLiverpool are unbeaten in 34 Premier League games (W29 D5), the third-longest run in the history of the competition after Arsenal (49) between May 2003-October 2004 and Chelsea (40) between October 2004-October 2005. Watford's Nigel Pearson became the ninth manager to face Liverpool at Anfield in their first Premier League game in charge of a team - with all nine losing to the Reds by an aggregate score of 3-19.

Informações

Bem-vindo ao grupo! Você pode se conectar com outros membros...

membros

bottom of page